WHAT TIME IS IT

All over the streets and offices was a slogan... "Do you know what time it is ?"

I told my host in Bonny Island I was going to write about this (oops).

So during dinner, I asked the chef why they had the slogan written all  over their walls and he said, "Do you know what time it is?", it means you should always watch the time, be conscious of it. Don't just end at being a time manager, be a priority manager, know the difference between urgent and important. It is urgent doesn't mean that it is important, it is important doesn't mean that it is urgent.
Don't stay at a place or any activity for too long", Words of Red Label's Johnnie Walker, "keep walking."...hmmm


Typical of me, I kicked a conversation with this chef and he said further .." It's simple, always remember our slogan here. Just learn to convert your days to hours and minutes, then you will realise you have started a time management exercise that can change your life and effectiveness".

Hmmm... So I'm asking you, "Do you know what time it is?"

What have you achieved today?

Let's "gist about it", TGIF... "Do you know what time it is"




Eizu
Courtesy © Hexavia!

Comments

Popular Posts