WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE

Yesterday in Port Harcourt, the airport taxi driver wouldn't stop talking. He made sense though.

He said to me, "oga I be graduate, but all fingers are not equal, no body gree help me, so these days, I no judge or expect anything. For this life, no go look another man soup, go make eba. Our paths are different! 

I found him hilarious! 


Still on equality, he went ahead to say, "trying to compare people, paths and their drive is like trying to compare the body of Cosy Orjiakor and the artist Chidinma (lol),  like  Tonto Dikeh to Mo Cheddah,  you'd realize that one girls nipple is another girl's breast.  I guess he meant, one man's poison is another man's bread"!

I pondered on those words :all fingers are not equal...hnmmm... not even in life or wealth.. In the making of success comes a choice to choose your side of the ying yang, where there's always a VICtor, and at the other end, a VICtim.

I believe we all have a choice, we just don't see it...

So..

What's your choice?

Note : Having no choice is a choice, even indecision is a decision not to decide!

So..
Are you going to start this week, doing the same things you've always done?


It takes vision. It takes skills (specialization then segmentation,differentiation and concentration of value) and the right steps!

There are steps, strategic ones to where you wish to be.. Only a few people know it!

*Have a great week ahead.

We are ©Hexavia!
Business. Brand. Strategy and Human Capital Development

Comments

Popular Posts